Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Life....

Our life seems for full, so expanding, so glowing that I can scarcely think of anything to blog about but the clear and present - NOW.

My mind is swirling with thoughts of our new place. The lease was signed last night. It looks like our move-in date will be sometime in early to mid March. Can you say thrilling? I'm simply beaming and so happy to get out of our tiny one bedroom - though it has served me well and I do love it for it's own beauty. It has been home to us for so long - 3 years now and it was the home where I gave birth to Ronan.

But upward and onward! We will soon have a two bedroom place on 10 acres! *happy sigh* I'll take and post pics the next time we get down to the new place.

In other news....

We recently created our new spring altar.

2007_02260001


The Goddess is Ashanti, African Goddess of fertility and those who are down with Ashanti know she's not a happy spring time Goddess of vague fertility - she's the "don't touch unless you want to get pregnant" kind of Goddess. I just felt she needed to come up for a breather and bring her overwhelming fertile gifts to the whole atmosphere of our family. Does that mean we are trying to conceive number three? Not exactly but Seth, myself and some of my closest friends all know another little spirit is hovering around wanting to come through, so let's just say we recently opened the door - tee hee :)

The altar is also sporting some silk flowers, a water color painting and card sent to me by Lizz, hand dipped egg candles, a wooden box carved in Poland, an oracle card featuring a Goddess with a painted egg, my healing stone from the coast of Britiania, a local sea shell, sage smudging stick, a Chalice and Blade frame with pictures of Mariamne and Yeshu (prints taken from paintings my father-in-law did), and a Valentines Day fortune cookie that Nykki made out of felt.

I'm waiting to move and get our finaces all settled so I can figure out how much money I have to go and buy a few decorations for the altar over at the Waldorf Mama Etsy shop - which if you haven't yet checked it out you totally should! I have my eye on a felted egg or two! Then I'm hopping over here to buy the babe a hat.

On the theme of present moment things in life, here's the present moment babe

2007_02260007


Happy Full Moon!