Friday, February 22, 2008

Searching out the homemade

I went to my sister-in-law's 10th birthday party today at the roller rink. I was so happy to see a sweet homemade cake on the table! The cake was a baking project her and her mom did together, I just had to take a picture and share (I cropped out her name because I'm not sure they would want me to post it.)

2007_02270008


It's so nice to see homemade, I was sure to tell my mother-in-law how much I liked it.

It was Ronan's first visit to the rink with enough walking ability to try out skates.

Photobucket

Photobucket


He didn't care for them one bit! *sigh* My former Figure Skater wants a child I can groom in all the attention for competative skating that I never got *pout*

In other news....

Here's a recent craft project I intended to be a spring gnome but because the fabric I used for the face was really bunchy and soft she has been dubbed the "grandma doll" by Nyk.

Photobucket



So I've been told that the three most stressful things a person can encounter in life are

1. Death of a loved one
2. Divorce
3. Moving

Any tips from my Sage readers as to how I might more easily survive the next few weeks moving (especially since this will be my first time moving with two kids)?

Ta ta for now!