Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged!

I was recently taged by Poppy and Mei days.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 things:

1. I've recently been considering dressing in skirts all the time to see how the energy feels different to have a nonrestricted, flowing channel between my legs.

2. I use to hate spring and summer. I grew up in Las Vegas so summer equaled "unbarably hot" and spring meant that the heat was on the way. Now I find myself in a Feburary funk craving the sun and fruits of spring and summer here in North Cali

3. I wash my cloth diapers in the same load as my clothes and I don't find it distgusting, dirty or anything else (off course I rinse the pooop in the toilet first so we're talkin' mostly a pee issue here)

4. I love being outdoors but sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Once I'm out I want to live there but looking out the window from even my tiny place, I can't ever seem to "want" to unless it's going to a specific spot I like. I know once I'm out I'll love it so I just trust that and push myself anyway.

5. I love listening to evagelical preachers (as long as their not on a hate theme). I especially appreciate hearing about their faithfulness and obediance to God and I apply it to my own version of Spirit/my inner wisdom.

6. I have to pee really bad but I can't stop blogging and I'm afraid if I get up Seth will jump on the computer and start building online-game space stations again. So I sit here with my full bladder.

7. I have a form of OCD that I don't take meds for but it doesn't really effect my quality of life too much.


Wow, it's strange to see what randomly pops into my head. Some things are influenced by the last poster and others were totally random.

I would like to tag my bloggin' homies over at:

Wiccan Sister in Zion
Sarah
Heather (Whom I've known since we were 12 BTW)
Shelly
Moonprysm
Amy
Suzy