Monday, February 11, 2008

Babies

I've had babies on the brain lately. Maybe it's the coming spring, maybe it's the client I have whose due to pop anyday, maybe it's the blogs I read, but I'm thinking about babies. So I thought I would share some recent pictures of our babies around our home.

2007_02150002


Here are Nykki's babies, his "kids" he calls them. From left to right they are, Clifford, Lisa, Homer, Bart, Stawberry, Rhiannon, Laura Kari (with handmade Dash puppet on her belly. BTW Laura Kari was my doll I got when I was 4), Dora, Kombocha, Baby Doll Ronan, Che, Harry, Curious George and Tigger. They are all snuggled in to sleep. Most days Nykki carries Che or Baby Doll Ronan around in a sling.

I've tried very hard in the past year or so to weed out the logo toys like Bart and Tigger. I finally put my foot down recently and said "No more" and Nykki knows that we don't buy them or keep them when they are given as gifts (ugh) but in the meantime we'll live with the babies he has because he loves them so dearly I can't stand to take them away.

2007_02150003


Spring sprouts! Tomato and basil are shown here. We've gone way overboard this year with our growing! We have so much land space on Seth's dad's land. I'm excited to see our results!

2007_0204flyer0001

2007_0204flyer0002




I love to nurture growing things, does it get any better than that?