Thursday, February 28, 2008

Regarding a comment

Someone recently posted a comment on my blog and they do not have an accessible profile so I cannot respond directly to them however given that they read this blog I would like a chance to respond as there comment brings into question my values.

The comment said, "Interesting...I've enjoyed reading. But here's a question: if you boycott places like Wal-Mart, WHY are you linking to Amazon on your blog??"

Ummmm.....I can't find a place where I link to Amazon. I use to, a while ago, have an Amazon wishlist but only of used things that could be bought from small businesses through Amazon but I haven't had that up for a while so I doubt that's what this person was reffering to. During posts, I may refer to a book and link to Amzon for a discription but I can't even find a place where I've done that.

Please respond poster, you can always email me directly at nykkicreations at yahoo dot com if you think I'm being somehow hypocritical