Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thank you everyone for your amazing support :)

I'm really feeling the mama love this morning and I want to thank all the wonderful women who commmented on my last post when I was feeling blue.

I feel much better this morning. I think the "business blog" comment just really struck a sensative nerve for me. I had been feeling lately like after years and years of blogging I was finally finding a happy little nitch among a community of mama bloggers and then - wham - I felt insulted out no where by a random board administrator.

I always plow blindly forward with the best intentions and I guess it always strikes me as hurtful when negativity randomly slaps my somewhat naive butt LOL It's just a fact of life I have to get use to. I'm way too sensitive for this world. I know it, but I'm still undecided on if I want to change it. I'm reminded of the Jewel song, "Please be gentle with me, I'm sensitive and I'd like to stay that way."

Thanks everyone!