Friday, February 15, 2008

Heart and Home

We've been spending a magickal few days as a family. On Valentine's Day I stitched Nykki a pink felt horse, stuffed with pinto beans sporting wool hair while he was at school.

2007_02190009

2007_02200001

Seth presented me with a fairy address book from our local book store as my Valentine's gift. He did such a wonderful job at hiding it from me. Money has been tight so we agreed no gifts this year. Then I dropped him off at work that day and during his break he ran all the way across town to the book store to buy it, and then run all the way back to work on time! I couldn't believe it! He hid it in his pants when I came to get him from work (we share a car btw) and I never suspected a thing! What a wonderful surprise!

While Seth got our seed babies in their spring bed.....

2007_02190004

....I made us a V-day supper of acorn squash and heart shaped yams (I used a cookie cutter).

2007_02190011

Hope you had a nice holiday!