Monday, July 12, 2010

Completing Him, Week 5


It's Monday so that means another Completing Him Challenge over at Women Living Well. Here's this weeks challenge...

Week #5 Challenge: Make a list of 5 things you currently do and ask your husband to prioritize them for you of what is important to him. For example - a clean home, home cooked dinner, coupon clipping, service at church, having friends over for dinner, watching/doing sports with him, etc.

I am really excited about this challenge for many reasons. First Seth is WAY better at recognizing things that NEED to get done as opposed to my obsessions and whims. Also he is so wise that I greatly appreciate his counsel in all matters. Of course I have a challenge with this challenge in that I am moving to Boulder, CO in a few days so our lives are really up in the air right now. So what I thought to do is modify this challenge and have Seth prioritize my Boulder arrival plans.


Here are 5 of my immediate plans...

1. Set up a daily rhythm
2. Get the boys involved in home school groups and plan the September curriculum
3. Find a church and moon circle group
4. Enroll the kids in swim lessons and karate
5. Establish a weekly menu based on local foods

I'll update after I've had his help organizing! :)

Update:

Here's the new and improved (Seth-erized) list!

1. Set up a daily rhythm

2. Establish a menu plan

3. Enroll the kids in swim and karate lessons

4. Find a church and moon circle group

5. Get the boys active in home school groups and create a September curriculum