Thursday, July 15, 2010

Colorado Countdown: Top 10 Things I Will Miss About Northern California



10. San Francisco

I loved having San Fran so close. I went to school there, took trips there, ate at good Ethiopian places there - *sigh*





9. Sheriff's Youth Activity League

Free Karate classes for both of the boys, you gotta love it.





8. Trey, Professional Show Off at the Willits Ren Faire

*drool* I've seen him perform every year since we moved here. One year he juggled knives over Seth - tres cool!



7. Downtown Willits

So cute, charming and historical. As strip malls and Wall-marts eat up downtowns across America I am so thankful to have been a customer of the sweet mom and pop shops on our main street!




6. The Redwoods

These gentle giants always made me feel so safe and secure.



5. The Madrones

These trees are so yummy looking I just want to lick 'em! Their smooth dark cherry wood is darn near erotic!





4. Our Church

And the congregation is a beautiful as the building!




3. The Beach where Seth and I spend our anniversaries

It's a fairy wonderland of waves and sand. Such a nice treat it has been to be so close.




2. Our Friends

We'll be leaving behind some good ones, from Church to home school group, and everywhere in between!





1. Seth (at least at first)

Seth is staying in Northern California to finish working. He'll be joining us in December so until then I will miss him the most and every second!