Monday, December 31, 2007

You Can Now Read My Fantasy Writing!

I created an account over at writing.com so that I can upload my fiction/fantasy writing a chapter at a time. I just uploaded chapter one of And Six Bright Stars Followed Her.

Here's the description: After economic and environmental disasters bring down the world as we know it, Eliza, a homesteading mother living in Canada, works hard to keep her family alive but when a sudden event forces her and her six children from their home she must travel through the wilderness finding food and shelter along the way while keeping herself and her children safe from the mysterious and often dangerous creatures that have emerged in this new world - all in hopes of finding safe harbor in the south with a long lost relative.

To view my portfolio and read the first chapter click here