Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Update on us....

We are all still sick. Prayers would be much appreciated.

Seth is a little better this morning but has barely been out of bed in days. He was up half the night with fever induced nightmares and sweats.

Ronan vomited all night long. I gave him a bath and made some mild ginger/peppermint tincture for him this morning. So far he has not vomited again and I'm giving him water enemas to prevent dehydration. He is acting a little calmer than normal but is up and about playing.

Nykki, who was the first to get sick, has had a terrible relaps today and is back on the couch with stomache pain and vomitting.

I'm doing the best out of all of us. I've been functional for going on two days. I'm still weak and sick to my stomache but I'm able to get some basic things done.

If anyone local wants to bring us meals, run to the store for us, or come over and help clean up a bit it would be much appreciated.

Blessings