Monday, December 17, 2007

FAQ: What is your religion?

I have recently revamped this section of my blog for a few reasons...

1. The specific details of how, why and what I worship are very personal

2. They are ever evolving

3. They open me up to unwanted criticism

4. I've chosen recently to make my spiritual life a little "simpler" at least externally (but not in my heart) in an effort to present a consistent and unified belief in which to raise my children

So to that end the closest faith on earth to what I believe is the Community of Christ. As a family we also celebrate the nature-based holidays (solstices and equinoxes) with family and community and believe strongly in our Mother in Heaven.

If you want more detail then that I'm happy to share privately, email me at ayla yoga at gmail dot com

Blessings!