Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm SOOOOO Sorry!!

OK, on Thursday afternoon our internet went down!!!! Seems there was a mix up between our roommate and us about who was paying the bill (and they're out of town). Since the interent company will only take a debit card and we leave our account as close to a zero balance as possible we RAN down to the bank to put $100 in the account at exactly 5:53 PM, 7 minutes before the bank closed for the 4th of July weekend. My account was updated with my new balance right away since we put in cash. But when we got home the money still wasn't in the system and we were told by the bank headquaters it wouldn't be until Monday - some sort of computer glitch!

I've been thinking of you all and I have so much to tell!!! I really, honestly and truly never ment to leave you hanging, I just thought the Mission Interview would read nicely in two parts since it felt like two parts. I already have everything written up so be ready for about 3 or 4 new, long posts.

Hugs!