Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh Hilary

Hilary Clinton
I laughed, I cried, it was a part of me.

Not really.

Just when I was grinning from ear to ear after that political poser Clinton got her ass handed to her by that other political poser Obama (and the Ron Paul spammers apparently were too busy making hateful comments all over the internet to actually vote for him) I woke up to the news, Hilary took New Hampshire.

Ugh.

Double Ugh

Triple Ugh

As a woman myself, she offends me - a lot. Goddesses help us if she represents the best of all the women in this country. Can we really handle dragging out this generation long rule of the Bush/Clinton dynasty?

The presidential race seems to full of people pretending to be things they're not. Hilary is supposed to be a woman but embodies none of the caring, compassion, and nurturing that women are so empowered by. She is a robot.

Oh yeah, but did you hear, she cried after she lost to Obama.

*sigh, shaking my head and placing it in my hands*

People is that all it takes? Are we as Americans REALLY that gullible? Are we as women really that gullible?

I keep hearing from all the pundits that Hilary has the "educated woman" vote.

Oh really?

Well I would venture to say two things to that.

1. I'm an educated woman with a Masters degree and she most certainly does not have My vote.

2. We really need to reconsider our educational institutions in this country if women are graduating in droves and then falling for Hilary Clinton. Someone call the Western Board of School Accreditation - we need to start an investigation.

Oh right, I forgot, in our country "educated,” means cattle. Mooooooo. That's why I home school.

Seriously sistas are we going to let this happen?

Damn it I feel like taking to the streets - but then again I always feel like takin' to the streets.
and then again there is always somethin' that needs to be takin' to the streets.

Well, she'll be better than Bush. I'm looking on the bright side damn it.

*sigh even louder, almost wake up baby, decided to murmur under my breath instead*

*Currently murmuring*