Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Completing Him Challenge, Week 3, Praying for Him


This is week three in the Completing Him Challenge over at Women Living Well.

This week is about praying daily for our husbands. I really enjoyed this inspiration! I pray every week for my husband in church. After services I light a candle just for him and pray. I usually pray for things such as his safe commute to work (he's currently commuting 3 hours per day!). I also pray that he will make wise beverage choices (keep him off the soda), and I usually pray for his understanding.

I like Women Living Well's idea to pray daily for our husbands and I plan on excepting this challenge. Every time I look down and see my wedding ring I will pray for my husband. What a way to spend everyday sending good vibes to the man I love!