Monday, September 1, 2008

Winner of 35mm Macro

I finally had a chance over this Labor Day weekend to update my "name the object" contest. While many of you came close, by guessing Dodge, nobody identified the actual manufacturer. As my photo reveals, the company was the Ames Plow Company, with offices in Boston and New York. This plow was made in 1888.

To select a winner of the 35mm Macro, we put all the names of contestants who said Dodge and the approximate date into a shopping bag (Trader Joe's for those into details) and drew one name.

The winner is "creezy". Please send me a note to my gmail address, including your full name, mailing address, and phone number (for shipping purposes only), and I'll get the lens shipped to you in the next two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

(Photo and blog post from my iPhone)