Friday, September 19, 2008

Rain and Star Trek

window

We had rain today. It's the first rain we've seen since March. We are so rain starved in our part of the world in the summer time. We all breethed in the sweet scent with much love and relief.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!


In other news some of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting as often lately. Well....I hate to admitt that the Treky in me got hooked. A friend lent us the entire collection of Star Trek Enterprise on DVD. Now I had never seen the show because it came on after I no longer had TV so Seth and I were in geek heaven for the past two and half weeks as we drunk in all 96 episodes!

Sheesh! Now Seth wants to watch all the Voyagers. Yikes!!



I loved Dr. Plox because of his happy personality and his natural healing approch. I also loved Hoshi because she's a linguist - and well, so was I once! LOL I do think however that Hoshi and T'Pol need to be on an all butter diet for at least a month. Bring back the days of curvey Counselor Troi! :) now there's a Star Trek sex Goddess! *winking suggestivly*