Friday, September 5, 2008

My Kids' Room

*Side Note* Today I had the weirdest feeling around 2 PM. Like a great disstrubance in the fource (LOL) but seriously did anyone else feel that??

Nykki had a fever for a day two days ago and so with him and Ronan vegging their sick bodies out in front of one movie after another I spent the day cleaning their room. I know my cell phone camera sucks but since it's the only one I have right now it shall have to do. Anyway I thouhgt I would share some pics of the boys room.


perterpanartkidsroom

Vintage image of Peter Pan's the Darling's Play Room.

bookstack

Book stack that never stays clean so why bother putting them up "correctly"?

dolls

Doll corner

kitchenplay

Kitchen Play

wallartkidsroom

Vintage boat pics hung on floral wire with close pins

Most of the kids decorations, books and toys come from the thrift shop. I would say 90% of them. By the way I did NOT do the paint job on the walls and believe me if we weren't renting I would redo it! LOL