Friday, November 30, 2007

Tagged!

Lizz at Red-Dirt-Mother tagged me for this. Fun!

Rules:
*link to the person who tagged you
*post the rules
*name 8 things others don't know about you
*link to 8 other bloggers



1-I had a sudden urge two days ago to go to Ireland and I think I'm going to go but I don't know how. I just feel like it's going to work out.


2-I remember specifics about a few past lives I've had and as a I child I understood Russian before I ever studied it but I couldn't tell you how


3-I use to where CK1 all through high school and never went anywhere without it


4-I was given a Lakota name by a Lakota elder. He named my Mato Eelie which means Mother Bear. The night before the naming ceremony I was awakened by a bear nosing around my sleeping bag only to find her diassapear into the mist before my very eyes. That same night I heard native drumming and singing when there were supposedly no natives left in that valley

5-The older I get the more I look like my bio mom and I hate it.

6-I'm addicted to the show Heroes and I download each new episode on my PC


7-I miss Adam and I don't even know exactly why, I can't pinpoint the specific reasoning but I think about him often


8-My grandfather visits my dreams often and I know him better in death than I ever did in life.



I'm tagging the following people

Qalballah

Moonprysm

Enrique

Carlee

Ashleigh