Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ron Paulers Have No Excuse



Today on Alternet.org they posted a video of Elizabeth Kucinich (which they don't link so I can't repost) and she stated not only would Dennis consider running with Ron Paul but that Dennis and her are in favor of changing the monetary system AND re-opening the investigation on 911!

Now
I already knew this but for all the Ron Paul supports that say Ron's
racists border policies, anti-choice* policies and anti gay rights
policies can be OVERLOOKED because he will bring back the real dollar
and investigate 911 have no
excuse

to still back him when they KNOW that Dennis will do the same thing AND
deal fairly with immigration, abortion and support gay rights.

*I want to make clear, again, my stance on abortion since I get slammed
for it every time I post on Ron Paul. I am personally, pro life. I
think life begins a month or so after conception. I think that herbs
that induce your first period is not an abortion but anything past that
is and is murder. NOW I say that knowing that I personally cannot impose
my spiritual beliefs on other people and that they have a right to draw
their own conclusions about their body. That having been said I believe
that abortion hurts women and kills children and that if more people
were educated as to the processes of human life (i.e. how early the
heart beats, etc) they would not choose abortion and I support every
effort to EDUCATE people to make informed choices. I ALSO (unlike many
conservatives) support sex education. There should be a free condom
stand and sex education booth on every street corner open 24/7. Wesould shut down all the mini marts selling twinkies
and shit and stock them with free birth control and birth control
information. If I was Queen of the world, that's what I would do. So
RonPaulers don't post on here calling me a baby killer or any shit like that because I believe that education will make abortion unnecessary and there's no reason to make it illegal. Are we clear?


My Source:

Elizabeth Kucinich: My Husband Would "Absolutely" Consider Running With Ron Paul [VIDEO]
Posted by Adam Howard, AlterNet on November 24, 2007 at 6:21 AM.

The video to your right was shot backstage after the Democratic debate in Las Vegas. In this segment Dennis Kucinich's wife Elizabeth talks about being open minded to teaming up with Ron Paul but also talks about how in a Kucinich administration the investigation into what happened on 9/11 would be reopened. Click on the video to your right for more.