Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged a bit ago by Yarrow to tell 7 random things about myself, so here it goes!

1. I never have a clever response in the moment and infact I end up letting people get away with saying mean things or bullying me into some awful stuff in the moment because of my inability or lack of self esteem in standing up for myself or my beliefs. Yesterday someone close to me slammed Mormonism repeatedly and I gave my acdemic responses but I didn't say "Hey, this is personal." Today a friend told me gay people were going to hell. What does one say to that?

2. I sometimes like hanging with rednecks more than hippies when I'm in California becuase a lot of hippies in Mendo are rich from growing weed and stuck up, but outside of Mendo I almost always prefer the hippies.

3. When my kids are sick (like right now Ronan has a stomach flu) I always feel like it's my fault and I'm a bad mom.

4. I have seasonal allergies

5. I'm in love with the sunshine

6. Yesterday I had keebler chocolate chip cookies. I'm so bad.

7. My sheets right now are covered in baby puke.

Thanks for tagging me Yarrow, I love you and your blog mama :)