Saturday, April 12, 2008

I saw Ani Di Franco!!!

Oh my Goddess!!


Ani DiFranco

So yesterday was one of the best days of my life!

I went to Willits and we had an awesome playgroup, it was like a party! Great snacks, terrific people - all the elements.

Then we went to our old place to check the mail and get some stuff and I had to go to the bathroom but we didn't have any toilet paper - just the mail. So I ....um...well...how do I say this? I wiped my ass with my student loan bill!!!! ROFL!

Feel free to virtually high-five me at this point

*slap!*

We went home, I got all cute, left the kiddos with my man, picked up Carlee and proceeded to the BEST CONCERT EVER!

2007_04170025


Ani DiFranco


Ani's opening act was non other than the amazing Judy Grahn (who's the head of my graduate school program in Women's Spirituality at ITP Palo Alto).

grahn-photoJudy

So I heard Judy and her latest poetry (amazing) and then during Ani I ducked out and hung with Judy for a moment then back for MORE ANI!!!!!

2007_04170022

How can I describe an Ani Di Franco concert? Ani could find the words but I can't.

2 T-shirts, forty dollars
1 bumper sticker, 3 dollars
Seeing Ani DiFranco with your best friend, priceless!!!

And now I have a sexy man walking around my house wearing an Ani T-shirt (pause for momentary drooling)

It was the Best day! Did I say that already?

2007_04170027