Saturday, August 21, 2010

This Blog Has Moved...

to...

A Wise and Glorious Purpose




Why have I moved?

Back when I started Mother Lover Goddess I was a 25 year old polyamorous, raw foodist-vegan, feminist, pagan. I am now a monogamous help-meet to my husband, a Mormon, and a traditional foodist. This blog just no longer seemed to fit me after my heart had changed on so many issues. Please feel free to read this blog and it's content but please keep in mind that I am no longer the younger woman who wrote these words. This is a museum of the old me.

Some of the things written here I stand by - others I no longer believe. Some ask me if I've "gone conservative" Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't see life as polarized. As black and white. I see a lot of issues in the world and I make the best choice I can about them with the information I have. One thing I do realize now is that liberals don't have anymore answers than do conservatives. None is better then the other and they both skew the facts to fit their own agendas.

I was ashamed that at the ripe old age of 30 I woke up and realized that all those years I spouted "tolerance" and "social peace and justice" I was also advocating a liberal agenda, spoon fed to me as "equality" which really only promoted the corporate agenda of "slavery to self."

That agenda has been turning us all into sheep for the past 100 years by telling us (especially women) to place our value and identity on our work outside of our home, on our "intellectual" rejection of Christ, on our material wealth and our sexual desires.

We are so blinded by our own inflated sense of self that we can't see our community or even our own families.

I realized that I, like so many others, had followed liberal ideology off the deep end. It had made me ill in my mind, my heart, my body and soul.

I'm so thankful I woke up and realized that social values have their place. That virtue, modesty, love, charity, selflessness, self control, and service are all blessing which actually make us FREER to truly live our natural lives. It was like a fog lifted and I have been happier and healthier on my new journey.

I encourage you to join me at my new blog!