Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whats been on my needles

Picture 245



I recently finished a pair of warm, wool leggings for Ronan. Wool leggings are a dream when it comes to winter pottying. I can leave Ronan's bum free, so he remembers to go on the potty, yet keep his legs warm.



Picture 241



Here's a pair of two needle socks. I adore two needle socks! Here's the pattern I like best. I knitted these while on the phone to my dear friend Maggie *waves*!



Simple homemade clothes are a true gift. Through knitting I create independence.



What are you creating? What independence are you cultivating?





(Optional Reading) The Mormon Perspective



D and C 42:40 The Lord commanded His people be sure that "all thy garments be plain, and their beauty the beauty of the work of thine own hands."





Picture 247