Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update!!!! I've missed you!

img_0481



Here's a rare snap shot of my man. He's camera shy most of the time. I don't know why. Ain't he sexy? :) (psst....he's got brains too!) I'm a lucky gal, let me tell ya!



Oh my goodness, hello everyone! So I've been MIA for a week or so.



Tons has happened! First, our internet has been out for about two weeks now. We're quickly scrambling to find a rental home, our last day at our current place is Dec 1st but we're hoping to move by Thanksgiving. It's a grueling and tiresome processes. Seth literally just got off the phone with ANOTHER landlord who doesn't want to rent to someone with kids. It's ridiculous not to mention illegal.



Add to that we were in a hit and run last Saturday. Crazy! We are all OK, Nykki received a wicked case of whip lash and we are lucky our insurance coverd a Chiropractic doctor for him. We're truely counting our blessings around here. Even though we got the plates of the guy who hit us the police refused to do anything because I couldn't make a positive ID. Duh, he hit and ran, I didn't get a great look at him *sigh* So frustrating.



In good news....



My sister Gina is visiting!!! Even better than that she's preggers! She's nearly 9 weeks pregnant with her first babe and I'm soooooo excited (she is too :))



I have fun projects just flying off my needles right now. I'm trying to knit all my winter gifts this year and so far I've completed two purses, a baby hat and half a set of leg warmers to wrap up my little guys chubby hams in! *squish*



We're eating lots of soups and bread this chilly time of year and I feel my enegery desperatly wanting to settle and nest which is not conducive to moving - ha!.



Heaven is wrapping up in a warm wool blankey and reading a library book to my two treasured boys. What are you wrapping up in now?



Speaking of which, my boys are very tired so I think it's off to bed we go!