Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Moving Days: Happy Thankgiving

Picture 021



Blessed Thanksgiving to you all!



We will be celebrating this day with munchies, family and warm cozy spots to rest our packing tired bodies. We're excited to have my sis Gina with us here this year! She's a jolly little elf who brightens any room!



Right now I'm feeling thankful for:



- Cuddly soft mornings in family bed where I get to see two big brown eyes and two big blue eyes flutter open each morning under the glow of the golden sun streaming through the window.



- Sweet kisses on my cheek from Seth as I mash potatoes.



- Naked baby butts.



- Good friends who love me.



- A country on the verge of change.



- Short days and long stories at bedtime.



- Dreams about birth.



What are you thankful for?



Picture 215