Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Time Ferris Wheel Ride

Picture 043



My boys both rode a ferris wheel for the first time at the Pumpkin Patch celebration. Nykki was thrilled but very careful. On the other hand, I had to hold Ronan down from jumping out of the cab! Seriously, he was struggling the whole time to climb out - very excited about how high he was. Nyk on the other hand was reverent, he didn't move a muscle but stayed in awe.



Picture 044



My boys are so different I sometimes wonder how they can be related at all. LOL!



It's times like the ferris wheel ride that I especially cherish these two very unique little souls that have Heavenly Parents have sent Seth and I.



Picture 049



In other news we have signed a year long lease, paid the deposit and are officially moving on Saturday! I'm still in shock we actually got the place. I honestly feel like a princess right now, moving into a palace!