Saturday, November 22, 2008

We have a house!

Picture 258





We found a rental home! We are so excited and hope to be moved in by Thanksgiving! The house is in North Willits, where we use to live, in a small township. It's near one of our favorite hiking trails and is minutes from many of our friends!



In a way I'm bummed to move away from the friends I've made here in Lake County but I know this is the right move for us. Seth has been offered work in Willits and I too have been offered to teach yoga again and perhaps restart the Waldorf playgroup. It's the right move for us :)



The house is a dream come true. A great low price, 3 bedrooms, two baths, new carpet, new windows, etc. Everything is very well kept and in good repair. I'm so in love with it! The kitchen is really big with lots of counter space. A window above the sink will help my daily mediation of dish washing. The home sits up on a hill in a wooded area with lots of redwood trees and a wrap-around porch. The neighbors have a son a little younger than Nykki :)



Picture 254



On our trip out the show my sister the house we found 3 butter bolete mushrooms! Yum! That one is my favorite! What a beautiful welcome home gift from nature! I can't wait to get some garden bed going in the sunny front of the property, a little greenhouse, ya know, grow some yummies.



Picture 249



I hope the move is smooth and not too much stress. *crossing fingers* Well, I'm off to pack!



Picture 257(the magickal, fairy backyard)