Friday, June 27, 2008

Fires and Chicken Pox

It seems like things in my life keep raging on, in one way or another....

Fire

We woke up to our 5th day in a row of smoke filled skies. The Northern California fires burn on, and even though they are making steady progress in putting them out I'm getting really tired being inside all the time :( The kids have chicken pox so we're stuck at home and inside on top of that!

2007_07010020

The good news is that the chicken pox is very mild, we had chicken pox party and shared it with willing friends. We played the "share a honey stick" game and "say your ABCs with a spoon in your mouth, now pass the spoon to your friend" game!

The kids thought we were nuts I think!

Here's a snipet of my hororscope, I think it's very true:

"Friday, Jun 27th, 2008 -- The intensity of your feelings builds throughout the day, moving you to express yourself in a creative way."