Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Bridge

bridge


Sometimes I see myslef as a birdge, a healing bridge and I think more and more that that is essentially my calling. As I move through my Saturn returns I find myself understanding so much more than I use to.

I understand how people can love Jesus and how some people can love the Goddess.

I understand how some people are pro-life and some are pro-choice

I understand how some people eat meat and some do not

I understand why some people are conservative and others liberal

The most interesting thing is that I don't care anymore. I don't care if someone eats meat, or if someone doesn't see faith the same way I do. I just want to love people the way they are and maybe by just being me they can look across the bridge to the other side of an issue and suspend judgment too.

I think there are many different ways to live, love, pray, and be.

I'm me and you're you - now I stand on my bridge and think, "Am I alone here?"