Sunday, June 7, 2009

K-7 HDR Capture Mode

I had a chance to spend a little time over the weekend experimenting with the HDR capture mode in the K-7.


I'll post some comments later, but have uploaded a few series of HDR shots. Since we are still shooting with pre-production cameras, we are not allowed to post sample files larger than 600x800. The photos in these series include a standard photo, an HDR 1 photo and an HDR 2 photo. I should note that when shooting in HDR mode, you really ought to use a tripod. I can't attest to the absolute sharpness of my HDR shots, as I did not bring a tripod on this this trip and had to resort to supporting the camera with a table, chair rail or other nearby solid object.


To read more about the K-7's HDR mode, you might want to check out Jack Howard's First Look at K-7 HDR