Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well...

Ok so I was hoping to get to update more but with the holidays and all, I haven't gotten around to loading writing and pictures onto CDs and then braving the slush and snow to go to town to get them uploaded somewhere that has internet. The good news is we may be able to tinker with a satelite hook up with some of our holiday gift cash so I hope to be back up and running soon.

We had a wonderful holiday. We went to the local Willits Spiral dance for winter solstice and then Santa Clause visited us that night and the next morning we woke up to many presents (Santa thrift shops ya know ;)) Seth got me some wool yarn and bamboo knitting needles!! I've been knitting my butt off, I can't wait to post pictures.

Love to you all.

Oh yeah in the meantime between now and when I get the internet hooked up at home I'm looking for pen pals. Email me and let me know if you want to write, be sure to include your address and the next time I check my email I'll get your addy and write you a letter and then you write back (ya know how it works, ha ha!)

Here's my email

aylayoga at gmail dot com