Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving Days: Still Working on Life...

We are officially unpacked, and starting to feel human again. We had a lovely dinner with friends last night and that soothed our tired souls.

The internet guy is coming today to see if he can get a signal, I hope he can. I know we can get sattelite hook up but I would hate to do that again. We just had that where we were and it was so slow I could barely pull up my normal blogs I read let alone comment on them. They had a ridiculous download limit too. I downloaded one, one hour long Rifftrax and that put us over our limit for the whole month and the internet did not work at all the rest of the month! In short, I hope we can get a good connection where I can read blogs and watch videos - otherwise I don't see the point in paying for it since that's about all I do online anyway.

I feel like a new shoot sprouting from the earth, pushing my way past the hard part to bask, fragile yet living, in the shinning sun. I feel my life taking a new path.