Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Good Idea!

So, it seems that since we can only get satellite and it's so expensive to install, and we are crushingly broke right now, that we will not have regular internet service for a while. I had a wonderful idea today though! I can get a blank CD and put pictures and entries on it and then upload a weeks worth of blogs once a week!

So my point is keep reading! I've got so much to share and talk about!

I will try to make my weekly updates regular - I'm thinking Thursdays and Fridays will work well since Thursday is our regular library day - so leave me comments too because I'll be checking them! I miss you all :)

In other news an Alaskan cold front is moving our way and we have had the first snow of the season! Living on a very steep hill assures that we are going nowhere when it snows - but who wants to go anywhere when you can play in the forest snow! :)

Warm wishes to you all!