Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Post (I think) Before Sunstone!

So here's a quote to get me in the mood

“You are literally spirit daughters of Deity, ‘offspring of exalted parents’ with a divine nature and an eternal destiny. You received your first lessons in the world of spirits from your heavenly parents."

- Julie B. Beck, Relief Society general president


So, I'm rushing around today, nervous, check list in hand checking, cheacking and re-checking. A trip, one talk, two panels and...oh yeah...my kids. Yikes!

Wish me luck! I'll be trying to update while at Sunstone from my phone using mobile blogger but in case that doesn't work check back in on Tuesday the 12th of August - that should be the first time I can update the blog and you'll get to hear all about my trip (and see pics)!

Hugs to my readers!