Sunday, November 22, 2009

I miss blogging sooooo much!

I was really hoping we would have the money for the expensive internet dish by now so that I could return to the world of blogging. I have so much to talk about and no place to vent...um...er...I mean post LOL!

In a lot of ways I love NOT having the internet, it makes life really slow, calm, and I don't get ouchy strained red eyes anymore from too much screen time but I soooooo miss my friends and blogging. I don't know how much longer I can stand it.

Okay, current thoughts.....

-Read "The Vegetarian Myth" by Lierre Keith and feel revolutionized!

-I really am BIG. I swear it must be twins. Why do I get so huge? LOL I would love to have the baby NOW but I also think it would be awesome to go on the 13th, St. Lucia day, or the 6th, St. Nicholas day.

-I took a spiritual break for a few months, growing a baby is a spiritual stadium concert just in and of itself, and now I'm back attending the Episcopal church. It's not perfect but it's what I can live with and I love the people. Why are there no Mormon Pagans near me? Why aren't there more in general? LOL

-In homeschool we are LOVING the Rowan series by Emily Rodda. HIGHLY reccomended!