Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday Memories























Photograph of my oldest son, taken in December, 1971 in front of Rockefeller Center, NYC. Camera: Leica M4 and 50mm Summicron lens. Film: Kodak Tri-X.























Photograph of my aunt, taken in December, 1972 in her home in Farmighton, CT. Camera: Linhof 4x5 view camera. Image scanned from the Paladium print.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

These photos are two of my favorite memories of past holidays. One of the joys of photography, for me, has been capturing special moments in the lives of my family.
Make sure you take photos of your loved one(s). And remember, the photos you take this holiday season will be creating memories which will become more important to you years from now.

Happy Holidays to all!